I am happy to announce the release of our highly anticipated Guru 5 Beta 1. This version has all the exciting new features and the complete redesign I mentioned in my last blog post. It is the ultimate Joomla LMS!
The new Guru looks and works beautifully! It will take your learning center to a whole new level.
As we’ve been explaining the improvements coming to Guru 5, we’ve received lots and lots of messages from excited customers. They’ve told us that the extra features were exactly what they were hoping to see. It’s been hugely encouraging. I’m sure you’re going to love it!
How to download Guru 5 Beta 1:
- On iJoomla.com navigate to My Downloads.
- Click the green download button of your Guru product. If your license has expired, please renew it and receive a 20% discount.
- Unzip the package and find the “Guru PRO 5.0.0 Beta 1 (Joomla3)” folder.
How to upgrade:
You don’t need to un-install anything! Just install the new version on top of the old version.
- Make sure your Joomla version is up to date (current version is 3.6).
- Upload the component (com_guru_pro_5.0.0_xxx.zip).
- Upload the module (mod_guru_courses_3.0.4xxx.zip).
Do not install this beta version on a production site:
Guru 5 is still a beta version and should not be uploaded to a production site. We do not support beta versions, so please only use it on production sites.
Found a bug? Submit a bug report
We want to know about any bugs you find on Guru so we can fix them quickly and get to a stable version as soon as possible.
If you find a bug, please submit it here:
Please follow our bug report template to help us understand the exact issue: