With our online course management system for Joomla CMS you can add as many courses as you want and manage them on the Courses Manager.
- Enter the course name, category and author.
- Choose a difficulty level and enter a description.
- Select the course image.
- The image will be displayed on the course page on the top, left or right.
- Select files to show on the front-end.
- Select prerequisite courses, if any.
- Enter any other prerequisite books and materials.
- Select the subscription plans and set the price.
- Select the renewal plans and set the price.
- Select which subscription e-mail reminders will be sent.
- Select whether or not the course will be published.
- Select a start and end publishing date.
On this tab, you can enter the metatags for the courses page. Meta tags are important for search engine optimization.
- Title metatag
- Keywords metatag
Once you create the course, you can start working on your course tree. Just click on the course name.
And create your course tree.