Our Joomla LMS Media Library, allows you to create a comprehensive library of all types of media: video, audio, documents, files and text.
Each of the media files can be used and reused in any of your courses modules/lessons.
View All Your Media in the Media Library:
Video – Supports Three Ways of Adding Videos:
- External sites like YouTube.
- Local videos on your server that you can upload or select from existing videos.
- Video code (just copy the source code from any video on the Web).
Audio – Supports Three Ways of Adding Audio:
- Audio URL - simply enter the audio file URL.
- Upload an audio file or select existing audio files.
- Audio code (enter the audio code from another site).
Document – Select One of Three Ways to Add a Document:
- Document URL - enter the document file URL.
- Upload a document, PDF or Word Doc.
- Select an existing document.
Choose How to Display the Document:
- Inside a wrapper.
- As a link to the document.
URL – Enter a URL:
Select One of Two Ways to Display a URL:
- In a wrapper.
- As a link.
Image – Add Any Image to Your Media Library:
- Choose the size.
- Choose whether it's proportional by width or by height.
Text – Add Text into the HTML Editor to Be Used Later:
File - Upload .exe and .zip files in Two Ways:
- Enter the file's URL.
- Upload the file.
Add batch videos from YouTube or Vimeo
To save a lot time, you can import whole playlists/albums from YouTube or Vimeo. Lessons will automatically be created for these videos. Read more about this feature on our blog.